Sunday, January 26, 2014

WAITING AND RECEIVING

IN THIS MOMENT by David Archuleta

Drivin' through the city
For the first time, you and me
Starrin' through window in my own reflection
How can a window encompass perfection
Now that I know what its like to be livin'
This beautiful world
Never stops givin'
I can't return to a life with no vision
Born into wise of my mind own decision

And I..
wanna be
in this moment
No one can take it away
And I..
wanna stay
in this moment
No one can take it away from me

Give me a chance and I'll show you what's real
Open my eyes and you'll see
That Im stuck in the moment
And no one can take it from me


I would have never known the beauty of this words until now. January 15, 2014. Its a glorious day for all of the new registered nurse named by the Professional Regulation Commission. I am one of them.
4864 Gaspar, Allyssa Joy Satin.
I feel ecstatic. Its like I can fly and touch the sky.
Those dreaded nights where gone. The tyranny of conscious mind: What if you don't make it? What if you make it? was behind me now.

I learned so much about waiting and of trusting to the ONE who knows what will happen tomorrow. As I am waiting for the result, I remember how hard it is to see the unseen, to believed for something you cannot see yet in the physical and what the word patience really is.

As of now, let me taste the moment. Let me rejoice that all the hard work I have invested had been paid of. It may be stupid of me. You may even say that I still have miles to go, but for now, and for the next thirty days to come, let me savor the victory I had prepared myself for four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment