Sunday, January 26, 2014

STRANGER IN A NEW WORLD

They say that beginnings are always the hardest. I will begin to fulfill my dreams tomorrow. I want to live, for her and for me, for the both of us now. I cannot face her one day and tell her that I spend my life trying to forget the past but still living in it. I will be brave. I want to experience life and have something to give back to it.

For now, I am not yet sure how I can do that, or what will I need and where on earth will I start. But, well-- I want to go places and prove even to myself that no matter how cruel and unfair the world is, it is after all a beautiful place. I want to see people. I want to learn more. I will try and fill myself with stories, so that when I finally see her I can proudly tell her that I have lived a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment