Wednesday, April 8, 2015

OF THE SHINING STARS

As the days passed by, the older I get, all the while as I see dreams coming true... the more I am convinced that I was not born to spend my life contained in what others call "normal."

I was born to go places-- to see the world. I was born to dance under the light of a thousand stars. I was born to take bath in rivers, in falls and under the rain. I was born to know people. People who live their lives completely different from mine and from what I knew of how life can be live. People who see things. People close to nature, those that can hear the earth whisper. People who really lives. I was born to climb mountains and shout at the clouds. I was born to take part, not in politics, not in the society, not in my profession, but of the universe. I have always believe I am a child of the stars.

At the same time, I am getting more convinced that I was born to spend my life in solitude. Solitude lets me hear myself. Solitude allows me to write.

Dreams are scary and cruel, aren't they? And yes, they are always worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment