Sunday, October 20, 2013

INTRODUCTION



WARNING: This interview can drive you crazy. If you're still on your right mind just close this site, turn off you laptop and sleep!

5

4

3

2

1

Me: Can you tell me the basics?
Myself: Sure, I am Allyssa Joy Gaspar from Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines.

Me: That's it? How about your age?
Myself: Well, basically Im 20 years old. But I feel like Im already on my forty's. How was that?

Me: Ugghh, really? so, can you tell us the reason why you need to create this blo..
Myself: Excuse me?
Me: *clears throat* I mean. The world is full of nonsens..
Myself: What?
Me: Okay, to simplify everything for you, what's the reason behind writing a blog?
Myself: Hmm, I don't know either. Maybe I'm just bored.

Me: Bored? haha.. is that a joke?
Myself: Did I even sounds like a joke?

Me: Anyway, nobody ever told me you're annoying. So before things heated up, let me ask you some few things. They say you're shytype. How true is that?
Myself: Where did you get that?
Me: Are you the interviewer or am I?
Myself: *raises left eyebrow, rolls eyes and sigh* I am not. Not because I don't talk too much means Im shy. I just speak whenever I have some good things to say.

Me: So its true you hate small talks?
Myself: Something like that.

Me: Oh, are you saying you don't like to be around people?
Myself: Absolutely no. Its just that I always find it exhausting to fit in. 

Me: Now its confirmed! You're introverted.
Myself: Exactly.

Me: How was it like?
Myself: Difficult.

Me: Im sorry to hear that. Is it true you introverts are weird?
Myself: What? weird? is that what they labeled us? Uggh. Maybe yes. I sometimes feels weird myself. But for your information, we introverts are individualist. We don't follow the crowd.

Me: Hmm. Okay. So, have you even tried fixing yourself?
Myself: For heaven's sake, yes, I tried. But I find it really hard to be just like anyone. It's just when Im 18 I realize that maybe, I should accept myself so people around me can accept me. But I also stop getting people to understand me. I don't give a damn thing now.

Me: *sigh* that's awesome.
Myself: What?
Me: Well, this was the end of my interview but we just want you to know that we're looking forward on your progress in making this world a better place to live for your kind, the introverts I mean.
Myself: What we're you saying? I told you Im just bored.
Me: Oww, I thought this blog is for people of your type to know they're not alone.
Myself: Uggh, do anyone know you're dumb. 
Me: *opens mouth to speak but interrupted*
Myself: Nonsense.

Myself stands and walks out the door. Is there even a door?

Me: *gives a fake smile and a long sigh*

---
end of transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment