Saturday, May 3, 2014

THEY FAILED ME

For the sake of the people around me I have tried my best to remain in this place for almost everyday. Fortunately, the odds had always been in my favor. I am quite a survivor for a month now.

I have hated the situation before, but through the loving guidance of my Lord and my family (who solely receives the good art of my first compensation) I realized that things do happened for our own good.

The sad part is that I have noticed things to be, well, boring. The people with whom I spend my working hours were all common. They, in every way offers boring conversations. The topics discussed in the office were all in routine. I feel like Im in a never ending state of assisting and taking blood pressure of the clients whose lives I cannot touch and stories, after listening to, were not worth a space in my memory. I was just walking home one night and all of a sudden a whisper from what I want to consider my old self made me realize that I become the very person I always swear I wouldn't be.




Things failed to fascinate me and I don't know how long this horror will last.

I have to keep writing though. Not for anyone now. For myself. So that I wouldn't be like them who just passes time.

Im in a new mission. To keep myself in a world where everyone is trying to make you one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment