Sunday, October 26, 2014

INTROVERSION

Y: Everything is possible love, if you really want to.

B: I couldn't agree more.

Silence. A deafening silence.

Y: What is it the you want anyway??

It was a simple question that requires a great, thoughtful answer.

What do I want?

B: I want to be a published author and reach the world.

Y: Not what you want for tomorrow.
What is it, that you want. Today. At this very moment.

Silence, again. I smile.

My brain tries to analyze that simple question. My mind wanders, seeking the very thing I want. Now, at this point in time, as  I breathe in and I breathe out.

*chaching*

Yes. That was right.

That's what I want.

The very thing that I need.

The air that will keep me from mere existence.

B: I want to live.

*chaching*

I want to lie under the sky, staring at the stars, knowing that I wouldn't be able to count them.

I want to be there, when the sun rises and lightens the dark corners of that face of the Earth.

I want to stand at the top of a mountain, with arms wide open, against the wind, against the limits of the society.

I want to float above the water, with the currents lashing on my skin, trusting that the waves will bring me to the shore, to where it is safe.

I want to sit together with men, of great minds, of big hearts, of souls as old as the ancient ones, listening to their stories, laughing my heart out, because some dreams will be beyond comprehension, but is not impossible.

I am longing for a world far greater than I am now.

I am wishing to be with people I couldn't get a chance to meet. They are secluded as me. Kept hidden, thinking that they are as rare as fossils, feeling empty and sometimes strange.

How ironic it is to long for a person that is you but at the same time afraid to open and know them.

tIt will burn every fiber of my being. It will set me on fire. It will leave nothing of me, but ashes.

I want to live.

I want to live.

I want to live.

Y: Then go.

You grasp that small thread that will give you capacity to do as your heart desire, grab it, burn with it, never ever let it go.

Go far away as your feet can carry you.

Climb that mountain and inhale the freedom that will be set forth before you.

Swim against the current.

Burn bright until your light can so set others into ashes. Until they turn blind just by a mere blink at you.

Don't ever come back.

Don't dare to glance behind.

The past is there. It will call you. But it never wants you back.

B: I will.

Before death comes knocking at my door, I will.

I want to live.

I will live.

I will live.

I will live.

Listen.

Feel.

Breathe.

I am here.

I am like you.

We are the same.

I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment