Sunday, December 15, 2013

BROKEN WORLD

Here I am again, finding myself in a place I always try to run from.

I feel lonely. Its the kind of loneliness when you want to go anywhere other than your bedroom. Somewhere far. Close to nature. A place where the cold wind could blow your hair behind and yet you won't mind.

:) :) :) :(

Long ago, I have learned that being lonely is inherent in humans. Its a reminder for us that we are still living in a fallen, broken world. And no matter how happy one's life would be, there will be those certain times when one will feel sad, and alone and forgotten, and for..... *sigh*

We introverts feel more lonely than anyone. That's what extroverts don't understand from us. We have a very huge capacity to feel. To think things. To remember. And yes, I don't know how could that be. All I want now is to talk to someone. Someone as normal as I am. Someone who wouldn't judge me for feeling this way. The problem is, I always find myself too dumb for words.

I should have called this post insanity.

Don't worry, I'll recover. Just give me five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment