Monday, December 9, 2013

IN UTTER SILENCE

It's been two months. Two long months with nights and days that seem to stretch up to infinity. This has been the times when you find yourself waking up at three in the morning and retiring at almost twelve midnight. The hours in between were spent studying piles of topics where at the end of the day you literally look like a walking nursing book--boring. I never thought that the preparation could be this cruel. I took up Bachelor of Science in Nursing for four consecutive years and enrolled in a review center for almost three months in preparation for the two days board examination. Pathetic. I remember hating the process once. That bastard piece of plastic card you need so you can have the right to practice a profession that defines how great you are by the suffixes attach at the end of your name. Isn't my pure intention of helping mankind not enough? *wink*. Eventually, I learned to accept the process and if I ever got the chance to change it I probably wouldn't.

The two months had been a roller coaster ride. I feel frustrated and tired most of the time but then the result in the end deeply fascinated me I want to see its manifestation. I never give up. I surpasses even my own limitation and I focus on the glorious finish line.

I am blessed by the way, because Im not alone through this. I have GOD beside me. He was the mind and heart, I was just the body. The sanctuary in which I find inner peace in the midst of that crippling fear that always whispers "what if you couldn't". No matter what lies ahead I can say that everything is for His eternal glory. This is my offering for the One who broke the strongest part of my being so I can realize that of the two of us He  is the strongest. I've been broken by Him, but in Him I find myself.

Hey, I had given up all that I am. And baby, in my own little way, I know, I already win.

No comments:

Post a Comment