Monday, December 9, 2013

KEEP IT ON SEVEN

SEVEN ARE YOU
1. Are you happy? - Hell, Yes. Absolutely.
2. Are you bored? - A lot of times. Mediocre minded people bored me.
3. Are you intelligent? - They say so.
4. Are you dumb? - Is something wrong with that?
5. Are you honest? - I always try to.
6. Are you nice? - Sometimes.
7. Are you single? - YES!

SEVEN FACTS
1. State your name - Allyssa Joy Satin Gaspar
2. Birthplace - Manila, Philippines
3. Skin Color - Im Asian. We consider my skin color "morena".
4. Address - District 12, Panem
5. Birthday - July 22, 1992
6. Color - Pink, of course.
7. Place you want to be - Place where she is.

SEVEN QUESTIONS ABOUT LOVE
1. Are you inlove right now? - Yes. I love so many things.
2. Have you ever been inlove? - Of course. Unfortunately, it's been one sided.
3. Who's your crush at this very moment? - Hmm, Joseph Morgan.
4. Have you been hurt before? - Pain is the fifth vital sign.
5. Are you afraid of getting hurt? - Probably.
6. Why is it so hard for you to fall inlove? - Maybe because a lot of the guys I'd been attracted to doesn't even know the definition of astrobiology.
7. Do you want to get married someday? - Probably.

SEVEN "OR"
1. One night stand or happily ever after? - Depends on the mood.
2. Blueberry or mapple syrup - Mapple syrup for that pancakes baby!!
3. Book or Facebook - A good book a day keeps the introvert away.
4. Nocturnal or diurnal - Nocturnal.
5. Money or happiness - Love.
6. Beauty or brain - It should be "and".
7. Fortune or Fame - Fame.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Seen a naked man - I do wish I had.
2. Done something you regret - I am what I am now because of my mistakes.
3. Been embarassed - YES! many times and still counting.
4. Cried because no one seems to stay - Yes. Fortunately, I moved on.
5. Finish an apple - No more than 5 minutes.
6. Been caught grinning on public - Haha! Pathetic.
7. Feel weird - Hmm, almost all of my waking time.

SEVEN HAVE YOU
1. Ever talked in front of a crowd - That's my training area.
2. Been in a place you don't want - A lot of times. We all had been in place we don't want to, but having no choice...
3. Ever been in a mayhem - Yes.
4. Enjoyed ice skating - My butt gets wet all the time.
5. Ever been on a blind date - Once.
6. Attended musical show - How I wish I could.
7. Seen a ghost - Ghost of my past, if that's the essence of your miserable question.

SEVEN IF YOU

1. Were given a chance to talk to two people, who were they - My sister, and Sigmund Freud.
2. Had a boyfriend, what will you call him - Bro.
3. Had the magic lamp - I will bring my sister back.
4. Will kiss someone - Ugghh! I would like to spend a night with Joseph Morgan.
5. Had a book right now - I will stop this nonsensical article and read.
6. Will go to a place, where will it be - Where my sister is.
7. Had a chance to turn back time - Then, I will bring those good old days back and be in it forever.

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS

1. Im bored. Please have something to entertain me.
2. I regret posting this. And maybe you regret reading this. But I wouldn't regret answering on this.
3. I don't mind though. It pays off to accomplish things out-of-the-blue.
4. I just love going to bookstores. I hope I get a gift certificate worth PhP10,000 for spending 15 hours a month in a local bookstore.
5. Will you stop judging me? Im not a book.
6. You probably know me more than anyone ever realizes.
7. I wouldn't give you more than you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment