Sunday, December 15, 2013

DIFFERENT, INDEED

I believe it when Albus Dumbledore said that "its the choices we make, Harry, that shows who we are, far more than our abilities."

Im at the stage of life when a person is given a chance to give everything in his capacity just so he can have his dreams come true. Those dreams that started on his childhood purified as he goes through life when he began to see the world more clearly. Cars. Houses. Money. Clothes. Gadgets. Fame. Fortune. Around the world in eighty days. Everything seems to be for them. All hardwork just to afford luxuries they couldn't have before. Eventually, those dreams will consist of forming a family. Meeting that prince or princess with the happily ever after. It seems to me like a cycle. A life set by the world's standards. A life I was forced to live.

I also dream dreams like that once, but as I learn to see the world at a different perspective, I know, deep in my being that I wanted more. I want to build a life people can live in. Maybe that explains my refusal to live my life on the standard. I dream of having a profession in which I can teach people to see themselves as someone special, special in a way God sees them. I want people around me to dream dreams not based on how big your house is but dreams that will let you live forever. I, who believe that I was place on earth at this very time and place to make a difference, always wants more. I want something that will shame those people who thinks they can buy my life with their golds.

For now, I plan to help my family and my fellow homo sapiens using the profession I invested my four years on. And when the courage inside of me burn intensely, consuming me inside and out, I will run. Run the race I always wanted to win from.

No comments:

Post a Comment